Subject: [Leica] Re: Photos on public transit
From: imagist at imagist.cnc.net (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri Jul 15 15:07:35 2005

> real,
> proposed, and made up on the spot by zealous cops and rent-a-cops.
Could
> this mean that in future we might be *encouraged* to take photos on
transit
> systems, rather than being viewed as potential terrorists if we do so?

We live in confused and dangerous times. This week I listened to an
'official' in San Franciso tell the populace to "? watch out for people
who are photographing anything that 'normal' people would not be
photographing." He then went on to recommend such 'photographers' be
reported to authorities. Watch out ;-(

Fond regards,
G  e  o  r g  e    L  o  t  t  e  r  m  o  s  e r, imagist
Presenting effective messages in beautiful ways
                                                since 1969
web                                      <www.imagist.com>
email                                   george@imagist.com
voice                                         262-241-9375
address                       10050 N Port Washington Road
                                          Mequon, WI 53092

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Re: Photos on public transit)