Subject: [Leica] My first posting
From: bonvini at optonline.net (Jay)
Date: Sat Jul 16 08:47:36 2005

Thanks so much - will try that.

I too enjoy PR - beautiful island. Went to Vieques for the first time this
past trip. Pleased that the Navy has given it back to the people, long road
ahead to reclaim all of the that island (un-exploded ordnance). The only
time I had been there was at 500' practicing close air support. A little
different on the ground. Vieques is limiting development so this spot of
paradise might remain.

Jay Ignaszewski