Subject: [Leica] PAW Wk28? Tris
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Jul 16 05:39:39 2005

Phillipe,
Possibly not, but in experimental work you learn a lot about what will
work.  I like the way you made the eye sharp and the rest goes soft, I
like the mystery of what might be going on outside the frame.

So, take a look, think about what you do like, and what bothers you
and file that away for the next time an attractive person shows up
with a background conducive to this angle of shot.

Cheers

Don
don.dory@gmail.com