Subject: [Leica] At the AAA All Star Game
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Jul 14 22:36:17 2005

Thank you for this feedback, Don. I appreciate it. I SHOULD have
worked the image more but I wimped out. I look at the image and I see
what you're talking about. I hope I can let your suggestions inform me
the next time.

I actually considered cropping a bit but I didn't want to get rid of
the red blob in the top part which sort of made the shot for me.

And maybe there's something to learn there - that one shouldn't be
wedded to any particular part of an image.

Thanks!

adam