Subject: [Leica] At the AAA All Star Game
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Jul 14 16:29:34 2005

Last night was the AAA Baseball All Star Game between the East's
International League and the West's Pacific Coast League.

After a coolish springtime, Sacramento rolled out the red carpet, and
the heat so it was 103 F (30.5 C) as we walked into the ballpark. (NOT
humid however, although not the 8% humidity that you'd have in, say
Tucson, AZ)

Our seats are down in front and as I looked around I caught this young
fellow with his cotton candy as he took in the pre-game festivities -
which at this point was the ground crew grooming the infield dirt and
a parade of Important People wandering around looking, well,
Important.

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2005/07/13/_L3U4108.jpg>

Shot with the Canon 70-200 f2.8L, wide open, on the 1Ds. My Telyt is
too bulky to use from the seats when the ballpark is crowded - and
this one certainly was.

Anyway, enjoy. Comments are most welcome, of course.

Earlier in the day I took my M6 to the luncheon and I hope to have
some fun images back from that one shortly. It's small size (including
its flash) made it much nicer than the 1Ds in that environment.

Enjoy!

Adam

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] At the AAA All Star Game)
Reply from jblack at ambio.net (John Black) ([Leica] At the AAA All Star Game)