Subject: [Leica] N. CA Coast, new pictures
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Jul 14 16:06:16 2005

Roland,
Your first one up, Point Lobos Lighthouse is a good solid landscape.
It could be improved with some foreground interest to add scale to the
image.  The second image, the one with the leaning tree is probably
quite good, but my monitor just blew out and I can't tell if there is
detail in the shadows.

The image of the pool with all the limbs obscuring the view would be
better with some gardening or a changed postion that would give a
clearer view of the pool.

Thanks for posting.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com