Subject: [Leica] sweaty, loud, rocking Houston.. my paw
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Jul 11 21:46:33 2005

Sonny,

Great composition, but I think it would work better darker, to the point
of the people in the foreground being almost silhuettes--would also help
reduce the "grain" that is there now.

About 20 years ago my sister, then in her late 30s, was visiting me in
Florida. It was shortly after the drinking age had been raised to 21,
and all the bars in Gainesville were absolutely paranoid--despite the
high crime rate in Florida the local police somehow had the resources to
hire undercover 19 and 20-year olds to try to get into bars so that they
could stamp out that horrible crime. So my sister was carded!!! For a
woman, that is extremely flattering, and we had a lot of fun with that
over the following several years, with me always claiming that it was
dark and the doorman was drunk...

Nathan