Subject: [Leica] More comments: how do you use your images
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Jul 11 18:19:42 2005

Alastair,
Simply because making images has been an obsession since about second
grade.  It started with crayon scratchings on paper, went on to making
my parents bankrupt over polaroids, harassed my mother until I
recieved a cheap TLR for which I never had enough film, then a move on
to real cameras in 1968.

I take pictures of everything, harass people at work, images of my
neighbors, total strangers, small bits of stuff, quite a bit of macro,
whatever.

Print sizes pretty much span the gap from 6.9X10 to 20X30 mostly done
on an Epson but some outsourced Lightjet stuff.

I do everything imaginable with my pictures, book jackets, annual
report covers, some gallery shows, auction items for charities I care
about, strewn all over the house sometimes even making it on the wall,
gifts to friends, families, and acquintenances.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com