Subject: [Leica] The DMR is here in Denver
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Jul 6 21:15:16 2005

Bill,

Congrats on your new toy. IMO connecting the camera to the computer and
even manipulating the pictures directly on the card is a recipe for
disaster. On the other forums where I hang out there frequent postings
by people who have done things like that and lost all picture on the
card or had corrupted files etc. I don't even know where the connectors
are on my 20D; when the flash card is full, I stick in the reader ($20)
and copy the pictures over to the PC; once I am satisfied that the
pictures have been copied correctly, I erase the flash card.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands