Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 26: more Dutch views
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jul 3 14:08:32 2005

Some more images from my wanderings this week. Holland is flat as a
pancake. This does not make for particularly interesting landscapes, but
we do have a big sky:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_26.jpg

The next 3 images are from Amsterdam. First, a stall holder with friend
at the Albert Cuyp market:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_26alt1.jpg

Then another addition to my cyclists collection:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_26alt2.jpg

This one is from the shopping street Kalverstraat. I have seen many
unauthorized uses of the McDonalds typeface, but this one was new to me:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_26alt3.jpg

The final image this week is from near where I live. Netherlands is
crowded, so whatever wildlife we have accomodates to the humans:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_26alt4.jpg

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2005.html
and comments/critique are gratefully welcomed.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands