Subject: [Leica] just souped...
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Wed Jul 6 15:04:39 2005

Daniel:

>I was given advice to take some tape and dab it around in the taking
>chamber of my camera. The theory was that it was dust settling on the
>film and then blocking development. (They were black spots in the
>positve, not in the negative).

With me, it's black spots on the negative that cause white spots on the
print.  Also, happens with Acros in more than one body.

Which is one of the reasons I ran a roll of Neopan 1600 with this...just to
rule out anything freaky.  It's weird that the Neopan 1600 is completely
fine.

>well ... there's always Delta 100 :-)

Heh.  I'm actually tempted.

>Toy: Still not here. I blush to say it. The decision to get it was
>_not_ rational. (Burning cheeks) ... it's a Leica, and it's not a
>digital one :-)

Irrational toys are the best!  :)

--
Eric