Subject: [Leica] The DMR is here in Denver
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jul 5 16:20:15 2005

I THOUGHT I heard a volley of whooping and hollering earlier today. I
figured somebody's Roman candle had finally gone off. In his pants.

Congrats, Bill, you spendaholic, you.

I'm counting on the noise barriers along I-25 to keep your enthusiastic
yelps confined to the eastern plains so we 'burbanites can sleep peacefully.

-Chris Lawson