Subject: [Leica] Mug shots (Leica users)
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue Jul 5 16:02:31 2005

At 3:10 PM -0700 7/5/05, Steve Barbour wrote:
>thanks Daniel... I am happy to add new faces...
>

>Steve
>

>On Jul 5, 2005, at 4:46 AM, Daniel Ridings wrote:
>
>>It's been a while since someone drew attention to this. I was browsing
>>around Sonny's site and ran across the link again. Steve set up a
>>gallery of us. There are a few faces missing. Hope they get put up
>>too:
>>
>>http://www.pbase.com/kididdoc/some_leica_photographers
>>
>>Daniel

Hmm.... forgotten about this. There are some photos taken _by_ me,
and some taken in my house, but none of me...

I had a quick look, and found I have readily available photos of Mark
Langer, Frank Dernie, Howard Cummer, Alastair Firkin, Joe Leung,
Adrian Bradshaw, Peter Choy, Lee Yan Zhan, Stephen Gandy,
Kobayashi-san, Jem Kime, Arne Helm, and more of Joseph Yao, Greg
Lorenzo, Martin Howard, Ted Grant, David Young, Tom Abrahamsson,
Nathan Wajsman and probably others.

I'm not sure about how everyone, especially the subjects, would feel
about having all these faces aired, so I'll leave this sit awhile. If
I get any real objections, I should probably not pass these on
without prior approvals, but if I only get positive responses, I'll
pass some on to Steve for his page, if he's agreeable.

No seriously compromising positions were involved, except possibly
camera fondling.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design