Subject: [Leica] Now MF, was where oh where is the DMR now Canon
From: creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring)
Date: Sat Jul 2 21:13:05 2005

Never used the Super-Symmar 210mm Aspheric.
It is a much later design and I would assume it would better the Grandagon.
I do like the APO-Grandagons, though.

Have you ever used the Nikkor AM 210mm f5.6?
This is one of the sharpest macros I have ever used for large format.
It is also very heavy - when you first pick it up in your hand it feels like
a rock.

Mike