Subject: [Leica] Re:where oh where is the DMR now Canon
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Fri Jul 1 06:11:12 2005

Mark- I get 20 shots on my pentax 6 x 7 with a roll of 220 - except the
last time I used it- got no shots. The battery died. My spare batteries
were down the hill. Before use I had checked the battery- Battery
checks are not what they used to be. Will carry a spare in my pocket
next time. Live and learn!! Stasys