Subject: [Leica] Re:where oh where is the DMR now Canon OT
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Jun 29 20:15:13 2005

I'm in the SE US. I thought Felix was talking about Spain?

Except for some, most photogs I know here shoot Nikon. The D2x is hard to
get here and stores in New Orleans only special order Mark II's.

Nikon had to have a D50 to compete with the Rebel, though personally I'd go
with a Pentax if I wanted a small less $$ dSLR.

Canon did the same rebate to the Rebel 6mp when the D70 came out. And Nikon
has been giving salespeople $25 per D70 even before the rebates came out.
That's nothing new.

For consumers, it's still about the pixels.

Chris