Subject: [Leica] Re:where oh where is the DMR now Canon
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Jun 29 12:51:18 2005

Gettin way off Leica Topic...but the D70 is totally defeated by Canon? Well,
that's it. Every camera company should pack it in so Canon can have a
monopoly.

I saw plenty of Canon cameras at my local store this morning.

Yes, most new agencies now shoot Canon. We've all known that. Check out
Getty Images recent Canon ad.

Chris
"Rise up gather round, rock this place to the ground"