Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 25: Summer in Holland
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Wed Jun 29 01:26:33 2005

Hi Nathan,

I think you are on to something. You have come up with a fine scenic (alt3),
beauty (alt4), clever composition (alt 5) and a cute kid (alt 6) all woven
round the common theme of the bicycle. I for one am looking forward to more.

Your other weekly slices of your locale are an ongoing delight.

--Graham

From: "Nathan Wajsman" <nathan.wajsman@planet.nl>