Subject: [Leica] where oh where is the DMR?
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Jun 28 09:34:24 2005

The BIG question regarding the digital M is...what is Zeiss up to? My
assumption is that the film body - that has yet to appear, right? - is just
a place holder for a Zeiss M-mount digital rangefinder. Zeiss's introducing
a film M clone and lenses at this point otherwise makes virtually no sense
from a business standpoint. And if I'm correct, the question then is will
the ZDM or the LDM appear first?