Subject: [Leica] Week 24 & 25 AnotherMaine
From: MEB at GoodPhotos.com (Michael Eric Berube)
Date: Mon Jun 27 20:38:22 2005

My personal site's domain was down for a few days (the blotspot site was
up, but AnotherMaine.com authentication was down with SpyProductions
server woes.) I've moved registrars to GoDaddy who hosts my business
site and email and all is better now.

I took a break and got week 24 up and online...A trip to Mt. Desert
Island, home of Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park... a few cliche
Maine photos for my vowed to be non-cliched site, and week 25 up...a
trip to "America's Stonehenge" with Grove and family for the Summer
Solstice.

In reverse order per standard Blog format here...
http://www.AnotherMaine.com

Gave the Leica SD300 a break for these weeks and used my Leica D70 with
both my trusty Leitz 24-120VR and my just out of the box Leitz AT-X Pro
12-24/4. (Which I'm loving.) :)

Comments, critiques, glowing praises, etc... send 'em on over.
(Now...back to Photoshop...I'm two weddings behind in processing &
uploading. I can sleep in November!)

--
Be well,
Michael Eric B?rub?