Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica Winder M4-2
From: MEB at GoodPhotos.com (Michael Eric Berube)
Date: Thu Jun 30 16:07:48 2005

This is the same Leica Winder M4-2 that I bought from Jack Milton last
week for $85 to use on my M4-P.
The winder works fine and is in fantastic shape just as Jack said it
was, but I have found after a week of shooting with it that I actually
prefer the smaller form factor of my Leica M Grip.

If anyone is interested in this winder, please let me know off list. I'd
like at least the same $85 that I paid plus whatever it will cost to
ship it UPS to the buyer.
Photos available per request if you like.

--
Carpe Lumen,
Michael Eric B?rub?