Subject: [Leica] Re: Zeiss Sonnar Versions
From: rhc3vt at hotmail.com (Richard Coutant)
Date: Sun Jun 26 13:53:57 2005

A few years ago an Australian collector named John Keesing wrote and
published a wonderful little book about Contax rangefinder lenses.  It's now
about five years old and a lot has been learned in that time, but he lists
twenty variations on the 5cm f2 Sonnar and nearly that many for the f1.5.  I
don't know if he's still around but his email address was jkees@bigpond.com.
  Good luck!

Richard