Subject: [Leica] Where to go?
From: matt at kollarfoto.com (matt kollasch)
Date: Sun Jun 26 07:49:09 2005

I 2d Krakow... great city; I had one of my most pleasant weekends ever
there. And when in that neighborhood do check our Bratislava, Slovakia.
I have spent A LOT of time in Bratislava and while it has finally been
discovered by tourists it is a wonderful city still... Get over to
Petrazalka for some interesting scenes... multitudes of apartment blocks
apratment blocks. When in Bratislava stay at Chez David or Hotel 16.
Former is cheaper and closer to centrum. Bratilsava is, by train, one
hour from Vienna, three from Budapest and eight from Prague. Na Zdravie!
/matt

--

matt@kollarfoto.com | www.kollarfoto.com
319.266.1143 | 319.240.1973 (mobile)