Subject: [Leica] Rules of Travel: Japan and Korea
From: matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch)
Date: Thu Jul 7 09:16:39 2005

I got phone call yesterday asking me to go to Japan and Korea to take
photos for an organization called Camp Adventure (they provide youth
programming on U.S facilities abroad... military and embassy. I leave
next Tuesday at noon and will be gone 2 weeks. I will take a 20D with
24-70 f/2.8 L and 2 M6s with these lenses:15mm, 35mm, 28mm 75mm... along
with plenty of CF storage, film, extra batteries and the like. I may
take the EF kit lens that comes with a 20D as well.  Anyway, I feel fine
about the gear angle (but am open to ideas on this front). On the other
hand Japan and Korea are new adventures for me. I do hope I get some
personal time to explore beyond the US compounds. In Japan the sites
include: Tokyo, Hiroshima and then to Okinawa where we will be on a
Marine base. In Korea we will be in and around Seoul area. So if any of
you have any helpful hints or "Rules of Travel" (apologies to Rosann
Cash) regarding these countries I really love to hear them.

Thanks.
/matt

There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in..."