Subject: [Leica] Richard's PAW Week 25
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Jun 26 00:35:27 2005

A long intro:
Kiva is a Miracle Dog. (Really: see
<http://www.dragonsgate.net/FamilyWithFur/Corgi3.html>http://www.dragonsgate.net/FamilyWithFur/Corgi3.html).

In the year 2000, when she was 7, she was diagnosed with PRA, a congenital
condition that led to her eventual total blindness. On top of that, she
developed cataracts, but sadly surgery would not have helped, as she cannot
see.

A few days ago, we were concerned that she may be developing glaucoma since
the cataract on her left eye suddenly "fell in". The vet delivered the good
news that she does not have glaucoma, and her internal eye pressure is fine.
Now she has a left eye that almost looks as normal as before. She still
cannot see of course, but the 12-year-old Miracle Dog soldiers on....

http://www.dragonsgate.net/photosite/PaW2005/images/25_crop0002.jpg

// richard "I got Xtol in my veins. The backs of my eyeballs were built by
Imacon! "

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Richard's PAW Week 25)