Subject: [Leica] Impressions from the Leica Day
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Jun 25 02:04:48 2005

>DAG has black dots available and will do the finder upgrade for
>substantially less than $310. Whether the shipping both ways will make
>up the difference I don't know, but I would look into it. I forget
>what he charged me to upgrade an M6 finder, but I'm pretty sure it was
>less than $200.

Rolfe
Everything, not only Leica, is more expensive in Switzerland. But 2x
insured shipping, VAT and custom fees would make a DAG update obsolete, and
as far as I remember I have read posts about the actual M6 finder upgrade
price being significantly higher than $200. Anyway, I have already given it
to Leica Switzerland. But I will ask DAG for a black dot, thanks for the
advice.
Didier

Message from rolfe.tessem at gmail.com (Rolfe Tessem) ([Leica] Impressions from the Leica Day)