Subject: [Leica] FS Friday Leica R8 Mint
From: ebferro at ebferro.com (Ernest B. Ferro)
Date: Sat Jun 25 01:13:22 2005

I have a mint/mint-  Black Leica R8 S/N 24288xx which I need to sell.  The
camera comes with the box, strap, packing materials, manual, etc.  It also
includes the R8 book by Eastland.  The electronics on this camera have
always performed flawlessly and produced exceptionally well exposed
pictures.  I am asking $ 750 but am open to reasonable offers.  This is a
camera that will not disappoint.