Subject: [Leica] My Summarit has separated
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Jun 24 19:21:45 2005

Well, what I like about the lens is its characteristics wide open. If
you want it repaired, www.focalpointlens.com is the place to send it.
You can get estimates of the cost of fixing it off of that site. It
would be a shame to allow a lens with that build quality to suffer due
to separation.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com