Subject: [Leica] Now: ex P&S shooter back to Leica M
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 23 04:53:44 2005

In a message dated 6/23/2005 5:05:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
rheyman@bigpond.net.au writes:
I have been off the Lug for some time and have  not kept up with the
latest Leica news. Is there any progress on the  "Digital M" that I'm
sure many of us want? I heard from a most unreliable  source that it will
be announced at Photokina next year and will be called  the Leica MD.
Any comments?

Rob Heyman

You are confirming with the LUG?  Talk about a unreliable  source!   ;-)

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana