Subject: [Leica] Spiratone Stabilizer Processor
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 22 18:28:16 2005

Re traditional darkroom, has anyone had experience using the Spiratone
Processor, a machine that mass produced RC prints up to about 11x16? Kodak
still
makes the Activator chemical for one of their stabilizer models. These
machines
used two chemicals, but I used only the activator with a stop bath in the
second tray. Back in the 70's when I used the Spiratone for a college TV
course, I
fixed the prints in a standard tray, followed by the usual short wash times
for RC prints.

Bob R

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Spiratone Stabilizer Processor)
Reply from ealadner at comcast.net (Eric Ladner) ([Leica] Spiratone Stabilizer Processor)