Subject: [Leica] Spiratone Stabilizer Processor
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Jun 22 18:37:45 2005

Bob,
I used a stabilization processor very heavily in the early seventies.
Much as you describe I would use the system for quick prints or to
work out a printing procedure and for the final print fix and wash
normally.

If I really liked the image then the trays and Dektol came out.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com