Subject: [Leica] Street photography
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Jun 21 22:08:58 2005

Me too. Most of the pictures I post on my web site, and certainly most
of my PAWs, are in some sense street pictures--they are usually
unplanned, and captured as I go around my business in my daily life. So
they are not necessarily on the street, but certainly they are just
pictures of everyday life. The six images I posted last night are a good
example: the main picture I spotted while driving on a Brussels street,
three other images are taken during a routine visit to the vet, and the
last two while picking my children from school.

Nathan