Subject: [Leica] Formula One Auto Racing
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Tue Jun 21 19:02:03 2005

"Certified Translator for Hillbilly" - I like that :) Back in the old
Red Hat Linux days we put "redneck" in the installer as a language to
test locale code, we left it in by accident one time and people liked
it so it remained in there for quite a few releases. The actual
translation grew as well.

You know, I have been thinking about this past weekend and have
noticed that *many* people I know who do *not* follow F1 have been
talking about it. Perhaps the old "no publicity is bad publicity"
adage is ringing true in this case? I bet the ticket sales are down
next year, but the number of people who tune in to see if it runs is
higher.

Dave