Subject: [Leica] A chance meeting-
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Tue Jun 21 14:15:19 2005

Hi All:
I received a call late in the day on the 20th of June, as to whether I
wanted to attend an awards dinner honoring 2 gentlemen from the
imaging industry. Upon taking my seat at my table, I was more than
delighted to find I was sitting next to Victor Keppler, one of the
best known columnists in the United States' photo magazine scene. We
had at least one person in common and Victor took it from there with
anecdotes and stories. There is no one of  photo import that he hasn't
met. I have rarely enjoyed an awards dinner as much. The honorees were
strangers to me, but Victor, though we had never met before was like
an old friend. I hope to keep up the friendhip. Although raised on
film, we each whipped out a pocket digital. The result of mine is
below. vroger

http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/image-84969.html

Replies: Reply from msmall at aya.yale.edu (Marc James Small) ([Leica] A chance meeting-)
Reply from creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring) ([Leica] A chance meeting-)