Subject: [Leica] Fire! photos
From: matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch)
Date: Mon Jun 20 14:02:25 2005

On Saturday I was driving to my home town to see my father for Father's
Day. I saw a thick plume of smoke and followed it to Forest City, Iowa
(home of Winnebago motor homes) to witness this fire. Lots of people
standing around but no distressed family looking on... I asked a fire
fighter and it turns out this was a controlled burn...the owner wanted
to destroyed and fire department had just gotten a new truck... so they
torched it... I shot some B&W as well, but have yet to soup the film. It
was still exciting ... and of course great that no one lost their home
to a fire.
http://kollarfoto.com/fire!