Subject: [Leica] Point Lobos
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Mon Jun 20 12:22:42 2005

Brian wrote:
"I find that this kind of image, which makes heavy use of rich colors and
textures, shows poorly online. I'm sure your Hasselblad captured a lot of
detail and many subtle variations of rich colors, none of which made it to
my screen. So I can't really evaluate."

I appreciate your observation. There are indeed many fine details and
variations of color in a print. What causes the apparent degradation of
on-line images?

Thank yu for looking, Oliver