Subject: [Leica] Thank you Everybody !!!!!
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Jun 20 10:57:47 2005

A little  over a year ago I started scanning and posting pictures to the
Leica Users Gallery.

Today the number of visitors topped 20,000!!

I must thank all of you - members, saloon keepers, Cameraquesters,
Rollei-renegades, Franco-Canadian cooperatives and all -  for your
criticism, help, encouragement,information, humour, patience,nerves of
steel, and all the other attributes that make
these lists such a great place to be.

Only one sad note - my particular thanks to  Sal di Marco, that
wonderful gentleman who offered, and gave, me, and others, so much help
and assistance with any number of photographic problems. At least his
warm generous spirit lives on in many of the mails we read.

Thanks to all again for looking
Douglas