Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: What the HELL is F1 doing?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Jun 20 09:30:18 2005

Apparently Michelin was scared stiff that another crash, like
Ralf Schumacher's in training, was going to kill somebody.
New, untested tyres and no explanation for the blow-out.
Ferrari refused to let the organizers slow the run up to the cambered
curves so Michelin stayed out.
At least his brother Michael got in first, in a Ferrari.
Bernie and his mates should annul the race.
Douglas