Subject: [Leica] Better than spam
From: dnygr at cshore.com (dnygr)
Date: Sat Jun 18 19:04:28 2005

I was just reading Nathan's spam recipie and it reminded me of a time in
Cincinnati when there was a huge storm, the entire city was iced in (hills
plus ice plus southern preparedness equal paralysis). We couldn't get out
and even if we could have nothing was open. For several days all we had to
eat was gefilte fish and cream of wheat. Oddly enough, I still enjoy both.
Spam makes me sick.

Doug Nygren

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Better than spam)