Subject: [Leica] Rebecca and Elmar
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Jun 18 13:16:16 2005

Daniel Ridings wrote:
> If you say she's ugly, I'll get bent out of
> shape. If you say the bokeh is rotten, that's
> ok.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album13/05v23_0001
>
> With an old Elmar that I, for some reason or another,
> like to fool around with at times.

I am afraid others will agree with me that in this
case, Old Elmar is out of his league:
Rebecca 1, Elmar 0

And it goes to prove once again, that if you are
paying attention to the bokeh, you are just not
paying attention.  Sorry bokeh afficionados.   :-)

I am sure you've been told Rebeeca is beautiful.
She truly is.

- Phong