Subject: [Leica] Run on Leica R lenses :-)
From: phongdoan at mindspring.com (Phong)
Date: Thu Jun 16 17:38:31 2005

From: Adam Bridge <abridge@gmail.com>
> What Lucien said: I agree whole-heartedly. Leica gets it and Canon
> doesn't but I suspect it's a cultural thing.

Ergonomics very definitely is a cultural thing, that is to
say has a big subjective component to it.  I eat with
chopsticks and find them the most natural utensils,
even to eat rice, grain by grain.   Don't you ?  :-)

As a long time Canon EOS user (switched from Nikon
F about 15 years ago), I am so used to them, it's
disgusting.

- Phong

P.S.  Most chopsticks found in restaurants are very badly
made and don't balance well.    When we go out for Chinese,
my well-trained caucasian companions ask for chopsticks,
and I ask for a fork.  :-)

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Run on Leica R lenses :-))