Subject: [Leica] C-41 film suggestions
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Jun 17 11:48:27 2005

Jeffery,
Good reasons then to switch to 100 speed stock.  I was also responding
to a poster whose stated purpose was to shoot landscapes and
architecture.  Both of these lend themselves to stopped down shooting
most of the time.

Also, the best of the new emulsions are in 100 and 400, witness the
two new Kodak Ultra formulations.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com