Subject: [Leica] Kodak Discontinuing B&W Paper
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Wed Jun 15 17:06:14 2005

Mpix (http://mpix.com)--a division of Millers--uses some kind of Kodak paper
for "true" B&W prints.  Same idea as a Fuji frontier, but on B&W paper.
Wonder if this paper is going away, too, or just their traditional B&W.

While I use Kodak chemicals, I'm not sure if I've ever used any of their B&W
paper.  When I was using a real darkroom, it was always Ilford paper.  I'll
be bummed if Xtol disappears.  Reason enough to get a scale and starting
mixing my own.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from tim at KairosPhoto.com (Timothy Atherton) ([Leica] Kodak Discontinuing B&W Paper)
In reply to: Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train")
Message from tim at KairosPhoto.com (Timothy Atherton) ([Leica] Kodak Discontinuing B&W Paper)