Subject: [Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train"
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Jun 15 07:15:19 2005

Gee, I don't think so...I'm pretty sure you guessed right the first
time...just
a whole lot of beer!

;)

Best,
Aaron

Quoting Daniel Ridings <dlridings@gmail.com>:

> On the other hand, she seems to be putting on some
> weight. Is she expecting?
>
> :-)
>
> Best,
> Daniel

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train")
Reply from tim at KairosPhoto.com (Timothy Atherton) ([Leica] Kodak Discontinuing B&W Paper)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train")
Message from alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train")
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train")
Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train")