Subject: [Leica] re: Digital vs. film debate
From: cwoods8 at peoplepc.com (cwoods)
Date: Wed Jun 15 12:06:08 2005

Hello LUG,
I don't always contribute, but I read the comments religiously. I have to
say that my obsession about whether my next camera will be digital or film
is not helped by reading the debates in this group! :) As I don't have a lot
of $ to spare, I want to make my purchase a wise one! I love rangefinders
and I'd like it to work for a long time! But I've become quite paranoid and
worried (thanks to LUG :) that if I were to invest in a used M6 or the like
I might have trouble finding film. Is the Digilux 2 a good option?
thanks,
chris
ps...my Leica IIIf is still not home from it's CLA vacation :(

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] re: Digital vs. film debate)