Subject: [Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison, And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to thestation in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned oldtrain"
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Jun 15 10:06:06 2005

It's easy to be gracious. If what you have to say is fundamentally positive,
say it in public (to the entire list). If what you have to say is
fundamentally negative, say it privately, just to the photographer, without
embarrassing him or her in front of the entire LUG.

All email programs give you the ability to reply just to the originator of
an email message, though, admittedly, Microsoft email programs make it much
more difficult.

In reply to: Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison, And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to thestation in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned oldtrain")