Subject: [Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison, And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get tothestation in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damnedoldtrain"
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Wed Jun 15 13:13:43 2005

No B.D. that is *not* what I meant.

Back to you for your usual last post because this is my last post on this
topic.

In reply to: Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison, And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to thestation in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned oldtrain")