Subject: [Leica] Ahem
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Jun 14 20:13:00 2005

About 12 hours ago I put the LUG on "emergency moderation", which means that
every message is submitted to me for approval. I wanted to stop a certain
thread quickly.

In the process of doing this, I bounced quite a few messages back to their
senders, usually with the note "there is too much quoted material at the
bottom of this, dammit", or words to that effect. I bounced a bunch of
off-topic stuff, too.

It's approaching my bedtime, so I'm going to turn regular message flow back
on. If I get out of bed tomorrow (my daughter's 22nd birthday) and find a
bunch of mean and unkind messages in my inbox, I'll not be happy.

Brian Reid
Saloon keeper

Replies: Reply from woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell) ([Leica] Ahem)