Subject: [Leica] OT: Correct way to use Photo-Flo
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Jun 14 03:52:55 2005

Richard,
You might want to get a carbon filter for your faucet or used
distilled water for that last rinse.

It could also be that you are using too much photoflo for the quality
of water you have.

I add a touch (10 ml or so) of alcohol to the photoflo (500 ml). I
just use the final rinse once. I never re-use it.

Daniel