Subject: [Leica] OT: Correct way to use Photo-Flo
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Jun 14 03:46:58 2005

I think this picture is pretty funny: the dog is blind, the male bunny is
neutered, the female bunny is spayed and in fact she would normally attack
the poor little bunny boy when he's in her territory. However, on neutral
ground, anything goes. Of course, we have the homage to GeeBee with the
toes....

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/tmp/crop0004.jpg

But a serious question - I think it's from the photo-flo that I am using
(incorrectly), I am getting spidery vein things on the negatives, see the
area above the bunny ear. I use a film squeegee to wipe off the photo flo.
Should I be doing something  else? Lets see, the sequence is on the Jobo
with constant agitation: develop, stop, fix, and then rinse. Then I take
the film out and dunk it into a bucket with photo-flo and no agitation.

Thanks.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] OT: Correct way to use Photo-Flo)
Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] OT: Correct way to use Photo-Flo)